HOW WE ADD VALUE TO THE ASSIGNMENTS
- We take time to understand evolution, culture and specific requirements of our clients. We visit client office/factory locations to meet the Directors, Function heads and HR before we start working on any assignments. This helps us access candidate fit as well as set correct expectations.
- We invest in making accurate Job Descriptions (JD). Clear requirements are the key to success of headhunting & Placements assignments. We have a proven & tested JD creation process & format that we recommend. (However, we are flexible to work with your JD format if needed.
- We use multiple channels & sources to find right candidates (in addition to the job portals).
- For senior level appointments, we have a set of experts with specific domain expertise that we involve in evaluating competency of the candidate. Example: Our on-panel CA interviews all senior positions for Accounting functions.
- We draw on the expertise of our HR Consulting & Advisory arm to help with offer documents, salary structuring, setting compensation expectations and joining formalities.
- We insist on timely Performance Reviews and feedback for the candidates during the induction period. We believe that this is in the interest of both clients & candidate. We help with the methodology and documentation if needed.
- After the candidate joins the organization, we continue our relationship with them. We offer feedback to client from a candidate’s perspective and are available to help with any issues if they arise.
WHAT ELSE CAN YOU EXPECT FROM OUR SERVICES
- Experienced & competent consultants who understand your need: All our placement consultants have more than 7 years of prior experience in global Talent Acquisition companies.
- Competitive Fees and payment terms: We believe that our fees are competitive with other companies in the industry standards considering the service we offer and the time we invest in understanding your organization. We intend to keep it that way so that we can work with clients over a longer term.
- Research (Talent Availability & Compensation)
- Approach suitable candidates and assess their fit to the role
- Mentorus Human Resource Interviews (includes testing, interaction with our on-panel expert for senior positions, briefing the candidate about our client’s company, culture and the role)
- Presentation of shortlisted candidates to our client
- Co-ordination of client Interviews
- Gathering client and candidate feedback to refine the selection
- Negotiation on any points + Reference checking (if requested by the client)
- Help candidate with joining formalities (if requested by the client)
- Help candidate adjusts to client culture post joining
- Gather candidate and client satisfaction levels & feedback
HOW WE EXECUTE ASSIGNMENTS
Our process includes following steps: